Clubhouse was designed to be a space for authentic conversation and expression—where people can have fun, learn, make meaningful connections, and share rich experiences with others around the world. Below are a few guiding principles that we believe are important.
- Be yourself. The authenticity of Clubhouse begins with the people.
- Be respectful. This applies to every person, at all times.
- Be inclusive. Tolerate, welcome, and consider diverse people and perspectives.
- Build empathy and understanding. Engage in debates that are in good faith.
- Foster meaningful and genuine connections. This is what Clubhouse is all about.
Please note that these principles are intended to be high-level guidelines only.